Angie K delivered the most in the finale. I still think Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is one of my favorite Housewife franchises but if I’m being honest, it’s for all the wrong reasons and I feel dirty.
End of season thoughts: (I’ll talk more about these LIVE on Friday at 12PM EST on YouTube)
- Lisa Barlow is the star of this show and everyone hates her because they ain’ts her (I wanted to rhyme 🤷🏻♀️)
- I liked Whitney’s hilling journey but I feel sad for her being stonewalled and gaslit by Heather. I’d like more of Whitney next season.
- Meredith felt like a Friend Of. I said it - Mary Cosby energy
- Heather is not a Bad Mormon. She’s a Bad Human. And excuse my language but f*ck her f*cking eye.
- Jen entertains me but she should have psychological studies done on her.
- I’m confused about Danna. I feel like she had potential but didn’t get a good edit or something. 🤔 Bring her back for another season so we can give her a fair assessment.
- Angie K earned a spot on the cast and I’m ready for another season with her in a full time slot. I want to see her take the girls on a trip to Greece and I want to see her buy more horses for her daughter.
- And finally, I don’t speak of the Elf on the Shelf husband and his wife. 🙄
Sound off on all your RHOSLC thoughts. The finale, season 3, new cast mates, reunion trailer, Jen Shah getting a sit down with Andy this weekend 😳…there’s so much to discuss. We really need a full detailed rewatch of all 3 seasons. 🤷🏻♀️
#bravo #bravotv #rhoslc #realhousewivesofsaltlakecity #jenshah #lisabarlow #heathergay #whitneyrose #meredithmarks #angiekatsanevas #dannabuinegrete #housewives #realhousewives #mommemes #mommeme #parentingmeme #parentingmemes #momoftoddlers #notwell #seasonfinale #andycohen #bravoandy